Good Tree is a cannabis technology startup seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to be responsible for developing and executing brand campaigns and related projects from inception to completion with a focus on awareness, acquisition and retention of customers via events and community engagement. Working collaboratively with the CMO, Creative Director, and Director of Growth, the Community Engagement Manager will oversee offline campaigns, including merchandise development and event planning.
As a Community Engagement Manager, you will become a pro at creating customer-centered marketing campaigns and events. You should be highly passionate and motivated by client retention and growth. You will seek solutions to guarantee operational excellence, pay attention to detail, and identify proper opportunities to extend our products and service.
The Impact You'll Make
- Event coordination
- Manage and lead the execution of marketing campaigns and key moments from start to finish by driving collaboration with stakeholders and the operational aspects of campaign projects, including timelines, asset development, budget, and deliverables
- Thorough understanding of brand strategy/positioning and develop marketing briefs to bring campaigns to life on strategy and on-brand
- .Managing and optimizing all online marketing channels (including but not limited to Good Tree, IHeartJane, Leafly, Google, etc.)
- Work with the Marketing Team to develop campaign decks for each initiative, from planning, execution, to post-recap.
- Work with Legal to receive messaging approval, update disclaimers, and respond to tactical questions/requests.
- Assist and lead the planning and execution of creative brainstorms
- Bring big ideas to the table, obtain buy-in and effectively and efficiently implement ideas at scale
- Measure outputs against internal and external measures and deliver continuous improvement
- Manage/track risks and dependencies across all tactics and recommend/implement mitigation courses of action as needed.
- Cross-functional lead representing the broader marketing org to provide detailed project plans and status in the Go-To-Market meetings.
What You've Accomplished
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years related work experience in marketing or brand management.
- A strong collaborative approach, with a good understanding of when to support partners and when to challenge
- Solid written and verbal skills to develop clear marketing briefs, frame program objectives, and effectively communicate results and recommendations to executives, cross-functional teams, and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborative leadership skills that encourage the exchange of ideas and cooperation across cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated project management experience with expertise in managing multiple projects through competing and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Strong critical thinking skills; analytic skills are a plus.
- Can meet tight deadlines with an exceptional eye for detail
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to develop presentations.
- Creative development/production experience is a plus.
- Global or multicultural experience is a plus.