Good Tree is a cannabis technology startup looking for a Director of Growth who will help us increase the brand presence of the brand across California.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a vibrant growth-oriented individual that wants to work in a fast-paced start-up culture and deeply understands the requirements to effectively scale and build a growth-driven company. The ideal candidate is outgoing, articulate, quick learning, and passionate about building business relationships within the cannabis community.
The primary responsibilities will include implementing the overall strategy, which will increase the onboarding of new affiliate partners, retention, engagement, and performance management.
The Director of Growth should have some experience in e-commerce, allowing for rapid onboarding and integration into the community of affiliate marketers, influencers, and ambassadors within the industry. You must have a good understanding of collecting and analyzing data. This role will work closely with marketing and the growth team to execute the functions to rapidly expand the Good Tree brand name.
What you’ll do…
- Work with the influencer team to strategically identify talent for gifting, brand campaigns, and programs that maximize ROI and achieve campaign KPIs
- Influencer outreach, negotiation, and contracting to ensure an optimal outcome for the brand
- Oversee influencer generated branded content to ensure we stick to campaign timelines and deliverables
- Compile, analyze, and assess the performance of influencer marketing campaigns to make strategic decisions and improvements
- Maintain an influencer database with accurate and up to date brand partnerships
- Monitor event calendar and coordinate campaigns around major events
- Build strong relationships with talent, influencers, and businesses
- Develop and manage the influencer gifting program
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in influencer marketing, social media, PR, or digital strategy with beauty brand
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Master multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize
- Fluent in all social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.) and digital marketing trends
- Comfortable with occasional travel
- Outstanding relationship-building skills