Join our tech cannabis company of 100+ employees and growing! We are looking to add a tech-savvy call center supervisor to our team that is able to effectively manage a virtual team of 15+ dispatchers.
At Good Tree, we use various systems to monitor our virtual dispatch team. We are looking for a supervisor that can establish an accountability system for our virtual team, by using reports and evaluating customer needs.
- Manage a team of virtual call center agents.
- Be available to affect the entirety of the team’s operations.
- Coach to maintain quality assurance
- Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
- Meet at least once each week with your team. At a minimum, review the following topics:
- Review the past week’s events, including statistics, results and industry news.
- Disseminate new product information to the agents.
- Discuss a sales theme or point-of-interest topic for the agents.
- Introduce new staff members.
- Present commendations and awards.
- Communicate company information.
- Answer questions and comments.
- Present to the Project Manager at the conclusion of each week a breakdown of the past week’s monitoring checklists and a written performance summary of the team.
- Develop schedules with agents each week to ensure call center objectives are covered.
- Schedule residual training, departmental meetings, sales training, and computer training.
- Establish monthly meetings with other departments to review call center operations.
- Create effective channels of agent feedback.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Demonstrated skills in analytics, presentation, teamwork, and customer management
- 4-10 years experience managing/consulting customer accounts, or customer service
- Experience in planning and managing multiple cross-functional projects
- Experience in Human Resources, Program Management, Account Management, Healthcare, and/or Leadership Development (preferred)
Good Tree is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and it is our dedication to creating an inclusive environment for all staff and employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 - $27.00 per hour