COMPANY CULTURE AND MISSION
Good Tree is a company for the culture, by us. We’re determined to be a world-class example of authentic diversity and inclusion in Corporate America. We don’t hire minorities to check a box. In fact, we have 100+ employees and more than 85% of our team identify as an underrepresented minority. Our mission is to create a culture where underrepresented talent can grow, learn, and succeed long term.
Our company culture offers true flexibility, the freedom to be creative and grow within the organization. We value entrepreneurial expression that is expressed through innovation and freedom to be creative. We focus on creating a clear purpose and dedicate focus on employee happiness.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Grow the company using data: Understanding of various Hr tools that will allow you to analyze pain points and areas of opportunity.
- Maintain Employee Retention: Focusing on provided and positive workplace for new employees added to the team through implementing programs and initiatives.
- Effective communicator: Using company tools to communicate effectively with HR team members on progress and growth opportunities.
- Over the age of 21
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
Good Tree is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and it is our dedication to creating an inclusive environment for all staff and employees.
Job Types: Full-time , Part-time
Pay: $45,000- $70,0000